- Prioritize YOU!
- Get your rest. That means 7-8 hours of sleep nightly!
- Eat a healthy breakfast daily
- Cook at least 3-4 lunches or dinners per week. You’ll know exactly what is in each meal. Check out meal subscription services like Freshly, Blue Apron, Plated, Sun Basket, Dinnerly, and Home Chef to expedite meal prep and deliver premeasured portions.
- Don’t overschedule yourself
- Choose healthy snacks. Consider apples, non-fat or low-fat yogurt, mixed nut, peanut butter, or other nut butter
- Invest in a fun water bottle and drink and refill it regularly
- Wear clothes that make you feel confident and happy.
- Cleanse your skin twice daily.
- Switch to healthy skin skincare and makeup
- Always act with kindness and integrity.
- Wear SPF daily. All year long.
Dr. Balogun and the staff at SkinMD wished you many health improvements in 2019!
Call us in January to get your skin health goals off to a great start and we will make sure to keep you on track all year long.