- Prioritize YOU!
- Get your rest. That means 7-8 hours of sleep nightly!
- Eat a healthy breakfast daily
- Cook at least 3-4 lunches or dinners per week. You’ll know exactly what is in each meal. Check out meal subscription services like Freshly, Blue Apron, Plated, Sun Basket, Dinnerly and Home Chef to expedite meal prep and deliver premeasured portions.
- Don’t over schedule yourself
- Choose healthy snacks. Consider apples, non fat or low fat yogurt, mixed nut, peanut butter or other nut butters
- Invest in a fun water bottle and drink and refill it regularly
- Wear clothes that make you feel confident and happy.
- Cleanse your skin twice daily.
- Switch to skin healthy skin care and make up
- Always act with kindness and integrity.
- Wear SPF daily. All year long.
Dr. Balogun and staff at SkinMD wish you many health improvements in 2019!
Call us in January to get your skin health goals off to a great start and we will make sure to keep you on track all year long.