There are 348 days left in 2018.
What would you like to accomplish this year?
The dawn of each New Year fills us with high hopes and a list of personal growth/ adventuresome resolutions we want to accomplish. We at SkinMD hope that everyone is off to a great start, with SMART strategies that get you step by step towards succeeding at your resolutions.
Here are the SkinMD top 12 things you can check off your To-Do List to Make the Most of 2018. Of course, there are a few to-dos to help your skin stay healthy!
1. Wear sunscreen every day. Really. Every day. It will keep your skin looking healthy and youthful. Come in and see what the best sunscreen is for you.
2. Try a new workout. We just did. It shakes up your routine, works different muscle groups and you never know, you may make some new friends from the new workout class you attend!
3. Drink more water. You’ll end up eating less unhealthy junk food.
4. Take some time and reflect on all the lessons you will learn in 2018.
5. Call your mother! (and/or father) and tell them you love them. Feeling supercharged? Call your siblings as well!
6. Shake up your routine; try a new café for coffee or tea, organize a dinner or outing with your closest friends.
7. Cleanse your skin at night and stop sleeping with make up on.
8. Missing a friend with whom you’ve had a falling out? Reach out. Meet for coffee.
8. Have a spa day. A day of self-care is invigorating and can help you reset and refocus.
10. There’s a new restaurant in your neighborhood. Go check it out with friends or co-worker.
11. Go on a weekend trip. Enjoy the beauty of winter along the way.
12. Those clothes and shoes you haven’t worn in a year or more? Grab a bag, clean out your closet and donate them to charity! You get a tax benefit from donating, in addition to feeling good and making a less cluttered closet.
13. Volunteer! Doing good make you feel good. Volunteering also allows you to be grateful for the abundance in your life.