- Staying COVID Safe at SkinMD Seattle
Your health and wellbeing is important to us at SkinMD Seattle Laser & Aesthetic Medical Clinic. That is why infection control procedures have always been ongoing at our office and now optimized to be compliant with CDC recommendations for SARS-CoV-2 and coronavirus infection.
We want to reassure you that recommended infection control protocols and procedures have been and continue to be in place at our office. All of the following are steps we have always implemented in preparation for as well as during and after patient care. Before you enter the treatment room, all surfaces, such as procedure chair, tables, countertops, door & drawer handles, light switches etc. have been cleaned and disinfected. Non-disposable instruments are cleaned and sterilized between patients.
Here Are The Steps We Are Taking Every Day To Keep You and Our Staff Safe
• SkinMD staff wear masks or face coverings while on the premises and while interacting with visitors and patients
• Our staff wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer liberally throughout the work day
• Our office building requires that all occupants and visitors wear masks or face coverings upon entering the building. We ask that you keep your mask on when you enter the clinic.
• Hand sanitizer is available and/or accessibility to hand washing available to customers when possible
• Appointment spacing and check-in procedures support physical distancing
• We clean and sanitize all surfaces and common areas in accordance with AMA and CDC guidelines.
• We perform daily staff temperature and wellness checks & require sick employees to stay home
• We will be taking your temperature upon your arrival to your
• We use credit/debit and other contactless payment methods
• We use electronic charting to send you consent forms, pre and post procedure instructions to reduce paper contact and improve patient flow. (Download myTouchMD to your smart phone for easy access)
• We stay informed about current King County and Washington COVID-19-related guidelines and requirements
• If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment as soon as possible
We very much value the trust you have placed in us. We appreciate your patience and empathy as we all learn and navigate these exceptional times!
As always, we look forward to keeping you youthful for years to come
To schedule an appointment or to ask questions about SkinMD services, call (206)525-0903 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also fax us at (866)497-3901. The office is open Monday and Tuesday 8AM-4PM, Thursday 8AM-7PM. We recommend that appointments be made as far in advance as possible to give you the greatest opportunity to get an appointment that best fits your schedule.
A credit card number is required to secure your reservation.
We suggest arriving 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled time to ensure that you receive your full service. If you arrive late, your visit may have to end on scheduled time, so as not to delay the next guest. Late arrivals are still responsible for payment of the full service scheduled.
- Cancellation Policy
Our specialists’ time is just as valuable as yours and we do our utmost to respect your time. If you are unable to keep an appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled time. We reserve the right to charge a fee for appointments not cancelled with ample notice. If you find that you are running more than 15 minutes late for an appointment, we ask that you reschedule so that we may be on time for our next appointment.
- Etiquette & Courtesy
In consideration of all guests, we ask that you either turn off pagers and cell phones or use the vibrate setting when you are visiting SkinMD. We love children too, but it is important that they are supervised at all times when in our office.
- Gift Certificate Policy
Gift Certificates are available in any amount and can be purchased by phone, online or in-store. Gift certificates can be redeemed towards any SkinMD service or merchandise unless otherwise stated. Certificates are nonrefundable and valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise specified. Please remember to place your gift certificate in a safe keeping place, as SkinMD is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, or misplaced certificates.
- Gratuity Policy
SkinMD is a medical facility and our clinical providers do not accept gratuities. Our greatest reward is your expressed appreciation and the referral of our procedures and services to others.
The doctors do not participate with any insurance carriers. Most cosmetic procedures, including laser surgery, are not considered to be medically necessary by insurance carriers and charges will be payable at the time of each treatment visit. The patient is liable for all charges. Procedures that are approved by your insurance carrier may receive some coverage under your insurance benefits. In these cases, you can file an insurance claim yourself.
- Payments, Prices, Promotions & Specials
We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, personal checks, and cash. We also accept CareCredit cards and CareCredit Gift Certificates. Prices are subject to change without notification.
- Refund Policy
Due to health concerns, products may not be returned or refunded. We charge a $30 fee for returned checks. Refunds are not permitted on any services or service packages. We recommend that you try a single treatment before purchasing a package. We will apply the purchase price of a single treatment to your package price.
The confidence you show by referring your friends is the greatest compliment, for which we are extremely thankful. We offer you specials, promotions and other incentives to extend our gratitude.
We are open to your suggestions. Please let us know how we may serve you better. Comment card are available at the front desk.