The top 7 things you can do to reduce or improve erectile dysfunction (ED) without having to take medications like Cialis and Viagra are:
- If you smoke, quit smoking. Your PMD can help.
- Limit or avoid alcohol intake.
- If you are on medications for other medical conditions, check with your doctor that you are not on medications that may increase your likelihood of developing ED.
- Increase your physical activity by exercising regularly.
- If you are carrying excess weight, work with your physician and nutrition + physical activity experts to get to and maintain a healthy weight.
- Reduce anxiety and stress related to life and sex by scheduling individual and couples counseling sessions.
- Consider non-invasive, drug free AWT Therapy also known as GAINSWave or Vigore to improve erections and sexual performance.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is defined as difficulty getting and keeping an erection that is firm enough for sexual intercourse. More men notice reduced amount and quality of their erections as they age. ED affects about 30 million men in the US and is the most common sexual problem men (and their significant others) report to their physician or primary provider. ED can be complicated and made worse by stress and anxiety, relationship issues surrounding ED, inability to get your partner pregnant, as well as embarrassment or low self-esteem reported by men experiencing ED.
Men with ED or men who desire improved sexual performance can benefit from non-invasive treatments like AWT therapy (GAINSWave & Vigore), which increases blood flow through the penis and improves sensitivity. Depending on your goals and severity of your ED, anywhere from 6 – 12 treatments are necessary for best outcomes. AWT treatment effects are medically proven to last over 2 years. Additionally, we have preventative maintenance and performance programs designed to maintain results and optimize performance.
June is Men’s Health Month, however, and if you are experiencing erectile dysfunction, you can improve your sexual performance every day by taking a few simple steps, like those listed above. You no longer have to rely on a pill to have sex, particularly if those pills are pricey, if they are not consistently effective and if you are experiencing side effects while taking them. AWT or GAINSWave Therapy can also be a great option if you want to opt for a treatment choice that can bring back spontaneity to your sex life.
This simple, in-office, non-invasive procedure uses high frequency, low intensity acoustic waves to allow us to successfully treat erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s Disease (PD) without surgery or prescription drugs. To learn more about AWT (GAINSWave) treatments for Peyronie’s Disease or erectile dysfunction, contact us today at SkinMD Seattle and schedule your consultation.